The Grant County Chamber of Commerce (GCCC) connects business and civic communities in the Northern Kentucky region. Whether supporting public policy and infrastructure initiatives, or attracting new jobs, capital and talent — the GCCC is leading the way for Grant County.
Why Grant County
Grant Countians aren’t boastful, so don’t expect to hear them brag about their community. But they do feel a deep pride and affection for it for a simple reason: They know that Grant County is one of the best places to live and do business in the country. Take a look at some of the specific data that give the answers area residents already know: “Why Grant County?”
- Home to more that 26,000 citizens and a population that has grown 58% since 1990.
- Ninth fastest growing county in the Commonwealth.
- Located on I-75, one of the nation’s busiest highways
- Situated between two major economic engines– Lexington and Northern Kentucky (Boone, Campbell and Kenton Counties).
- Less than a 30 minute drive from the CVG International Airport.
- Location offers quick access to nationally ranked urban city services, entertainment, professional sports and arts, both in Cincinnati and in Lexington.
- Grant County offers a comfortable community atmosphere, where people are friendly and family is important.
- The Community takes great pride in community heritage, which includes a farming economy, beautiful churches, safe schools and caring, involved people.
- Grant County still has available land, affordable utilities and a clean environment.
The Grant County Advantage
When it comes to doing business, Grant County has everything you need—and more. A growing area, strategically positioned in the Golden Triangle, we offer a vibrant business environment that’s already home to some of the most successful businesses in the region.
Grant County Kentucky is a growing community. We offer recreational opportunities, available housing, clean and safe schools and neighborhoods, an educated workforce, convenient access to I-75, and the choice of rural, urban and suburban living create unique lifestyle opportunities for work and play.